On Sale: $29.9614% Off. Regularly: $34.95
Sea to Summit Pack Tap Closeout
The Sea to Summit
Pack Taps are durable bladders designed for hiking or traveling. The Pack Tap has an extra-strength rubber tap with plastic covers to prevent accidental leaks. These durable bladders won't even leak under 300kg of pressure! The bladder material is double lined and made of a tough 450 denier count ripstop nylon, which is covered with a polyurethan.
The Sea to Summit Pack Tap features a No.5 self repairing zipper and a shoulder strap you can throw around your body as well. The carrying handle is able to be hung while drying or while you're resting. These extra durable Sea to Summit Pack Taps are a great way to bring water along to any adventure. From a day trip to the park or hiking on the Pacific Crest Trail, this Pack Tap will be a great companion!
Sea to Summit Pack Tap Closeout Key Features
- Unique plastic tap to prevent accidental leaking.
- Australian-made double-lined bladder.
- Heavy-duty webbing shoulder strap.
- No. 5 self-repairing zipper.
- 450 denier ripstop PU-coated nylon.
- Extra-strength rubber tap (will not leak – even after 300kg of pressure applied).
- Webbing loop carry handle‚ allows pack to be hung to dry.
- Replacement bladder available.
Sea to Summit Pack Tap Closeout Specifications