Sea to Summit Ultra-Sil Pack Cover
The Sea to Summit
Ultra-Sil Pack Cover will forever end the debate about whether you can afford the extra weight of a pack cover! This incredibly lightweight cover, tipping the scales at 4 ounces for the medium size. The Pack Cover stuffs into a tiny stuff sack, so it won't take up much room in your pack like most bulky covers. Made of silicone impregnated nylon, the waterproof finish canít peel or wear off over time. As a matter of fact, this siliconised nylon is about one third the weight of traditional coated nylon!
These Sea to Summit Pack Covers have "no seam" construction for an absolute waterproof seal as well. Sea to Summit has also installed a mid-back keeper strap which secures the pack cover to bag so that wind will not blow it off. Packaged in its' own mini siliconised nylon stuff sack, you can be sure to never lose it, especially because the package is attached to the body of the cover! Going to a wet environment and don't want to get your gear soaked? Afraid that a pack cover will weight you down those extra few ounces? Let the Sea to Summit Ultra-Sil Pack Cover change your mind!
Sea to Summit Ultra-Sil Pack Cover Key Features
- Made of silicone impregnated nylon
- Siliconised nylon is 1/3 the weight of traditional coated nylon
- Mid-back keeper strap helps secure it to the pack
- Waterproof finish canít peel or wear off over time
- "No seam" construction for complete waterproofness
- Comes packaged in its own mini siliconised nylon stuff sack that remains attached to the cover so it canít get lost