Now: $329.95 - $369.95
Item # :: available.
Expected To Ship on
The Sea to Summit
Talus I Sleeping bag is the quintessential mummy shaped sleeping bag, delivering top shelf comfort, warmth and moisture shedding capabilities. Designed with a broader chest and shoulder area, a larger hood and a relaxed mummy shape, this exceptionally warm sleeping bag from Sea to Summit is incredibly roomy and comfortable and just the thing for enjoying a relaxing night of sleep after a long day of adventures. The Sea to Summit Talus 1 Sleeping bags 750+ loft Ultra-Dry Down is made of premium European duck down specially treated with a water-repellent finish, ensuring you'll stay warmer and drier than with conventional down sleeping bags. 3D sidewalls and offset baffles prevent down from shifting and maximize loft, providing excellent heat preservation. The breathable Nylon 2D NanoShell wicks more dampness away from your body for increased comfort. Additional features include a twenty-denier, soft-touch polyester lining, spacious foot box that tapers outwards so feet can freely move while you sleep, a cushioned internal drawcords in the hood and a Discreet zippered pocket for MP3 player or valuables. Sea to summit also gave the Sea to Summit included a Ultra-Sil compression bag, mesh storage cell and laundry bag. Taking off on an extended backpacking trip? The Sea to Summit Talus I Sleeping Bag will give you peace of mind and extreme comfort without weighing you down.
- Down: ULTRA-DRYDown™ 750+ Loft 90% Down Cluster Premium European Duck Down
- Bag weight: Short 1lb 14oz | 840g Regular 1lb 15oz | 880g Long 2lb 2oz | 965g
- Season ratings: Indoor/Summer/Spring/Autumn
- Compressed volume: 5.5 Liters - Regular
- EN Temperature rating: -5C / 23F Lower limit
- Fill weight: Short 13oz / 380g | Regular 14oz / 400g |Long 16oz / 440g
- Length / zip options: Short - right zip Regular - left or right zip Long - left zip
- Suggested use Lightweight backpacking; Travel; Hiking; Camping Cycle touring
- Compression bag: Small - 10 to 3.3 Liters