Smartwool The Lid

Get Live Help

Our Price: $29.95

Sorry, this product is not currently for sale

Price Match Guarantee

:: Handling Charge:

Item # :: available.
Expected To Ship on n/a

Smartwool The Lid

The Smartwool The Lid hat is a great beanie hat for keeping your dome warm on an activity or just hanging out. Made of 95% merino wool, the Lid hat provides exceptional warmth and moisture management properties. The other 5% is that little bit of elastic that gives this Smartwool beanie a snug fit. This seamless layer of merino keeps The Lid comfortable no matter what you're doing. An interior headband adds a touch more warmth around the edge of The Lid. Put a lid on it with the Smartwool The Lid hat.

Smartwool The Lid Key Features

  • Reverse jersey knit
  • Fully fashioned crown seams
  • Single layer construction with interior headband liner

Smartwool The Lid Specifications

Fabric 95% SmartWool/ 5% elastic
You can send an email to up to five different recipients.
Your Name

Email Address

Recipient #1 Name

Email Address

Recipient #2 Name

Email Address

Recipient #3 Name

Email Address

Recipient #4 Name

Email Address

Recipient #5 Name

Email Address

Message

We never sell, trade or share your email address in any way.
We will not send emails of any kind to any of the addresses you enter
above unless they are already Hot List subscribers.