On Sale: $134.9710% Off. Regularly: $149.95
Item # :: available.
Expected To Ship on
The quintessential Sorel
boot, the Womens 1964 Premium LTR Boot makes it so you don’t have to sacrifice style to fight the coldest winter weather. This season, the legendary 1964 Pac boot lives on in rich full grain leather. But don’t be fooled by its good looks—it’s just as rugged and durable as the classic utility boot it was inspired by. Seam-sealed, completely waterproof, and incredibly warm, the premium oiled leather upper and handcrafted rubber shell are lined with a 6mm recycled felt InnerBoot for a temperature rating down to -40° below zero. Should the need arise, the InnerBoot can be easily removed and washed to keep boots feeling (and smelling) like new. And where the rubber meets the black ice and snow-covered road, a low-profile herringbone outsole provides plenty of grip when the going gets slick. The Womens Sorel 1964 Premium LTR Boot has that timeless look that that goes well with just about any outfit. These boots are handcrafted, comfortable, and really extremely warm.
- Classic and durable, the 1964 Premium LTR by Sorel® is a great mixture of old fashion styling and new age technology.
- Waxed leather upper provides durability and all day comfort.
- Waterproof vulcanized rubber shell gives you added protection from moisture.
- Temperature rating: -25° F/ -32° C.
- Seam-sealed waterproof construction gives you the protection from the elements that you need.
- Removable 9mm recycled felt InnerBoot gives you the warmth and versatility that you require.
- Traditional lacing system ensures a snug and secure fit.
- Features a low-profile herringbone outsole that provides plenty of grip when the going gets slick.