Our Price: $119.95
Item # 899321000390 :: 1 available.
Expected To Ship on 03/27/2017
® Journey Safe Water System includes the Journey LCD Water Purifier, FitsAll Filter, and a bpa-free Nalgene® bottle. Fast and easy, the Journey LCD Water Purifier only takes from 50 to 90 seconds depending on how much water is being treated (½ or 1 L) and the easy-to-read LCD screen displays how much water you want to purify, battery status, countdown timer, number of uses, and lamp life. This SteriPEN handheld is effective against outdoor microbes (including Giardia and Cryptosporidium), travel pathogens that cause Diarrhea and Hepatitis, household germs (including Influenzas and E. coli), and natural disaster/ bio-terror risks that cause Cholera and other waterborn illnesses. SteriPEN disinfects water with ultraviolet light that is absorbed by microbes making them unable to reproduce and make you sick. This process works without the introduction of chemicals to the water and does not alter the water's taste or pH. The Journey gets 100 treatments (16 oz / 0.5 L) on 2 disposable batteries and 40-50 (16 oz / 0.5 L) on 2 rechargeable batteries. Sized between the Adventurer and the Classic, the tapered end of this UV water purifier provides a snug fit with water bottles and can fit wide-mouth water bottles with the SteriPEN Fits All Filter. Whether from a mountain stream or hotel room sink, the SteriPEN Journey Safe Water System has everything you need for clean drinking water.
The SteriPEN FitsAll Filter filters out particulates greater than 4 microns by pouring water through the cup/funnel or immersing in the water source for clean, clear water in which to use your SteriPEN. On wide mouth bottles (including Nalgeen) use the top half of the filter as an adapter for your Journey LCD Water Purifier. The funnel nests into the cup for easy stowage.
The wide mouth bpa-free Nalgene bottle fits perfectly with the FitsAll Filter and Journey LCD. Also included in the kit are two batteries, user instructions, and Journey LCD carrying case.
- Fast, Light, Easy
- SteriPEN® exceeds U.S. EPA Guide Standard and Protocol for Testing Microbiological Water Purifiers, destroying over 99.9999% of bacteria, 99.99% of viruses, and 99.9% of protozoa when used as directed
- Effective against Travel pathogens that cause Diarrhea, Dysentery, Hepatitis, and Polio
- Effective against Natural disaster/ bio-terror risks that cause Cholera and other waterborn illnesses
- Effective: UV light destroys viruses, bacteria, and protozoa
- Effective against Outdoor Microbes such as Cryptosporidium, Viruses, Bacteria, and Giardia
- Effective against Household germs such as Influenzas, E. coli and Salmonella, Staph, and Strep
- Includes a FitsAll Filter and bpa-free Nalgene bottle
||4.5 oz / 128 g (batteries included) [Journey LCD only]
||7.3 x 1.6 x 1.3 in / 18.6 x 4.1 x 3.3 cm [Journey LCD only]
||8000 L or 2113 gal
||(1) SteriPEN® Journey LCD / (1) Carrying Case / (1) User's Guide / (2) Disposable Batteries / (1) bpa-free Nalgene bottle / (1) FitsAll Filter