Our Price: $159.95
Item # 091021558168 :: 2 available.
Expected To Ship on 10/31/2016
Circuit Bike Rack is designed to provide cyclists with the straight forward, solid and secure roof rack transporting option that they need for their bike. Fast tool-free installation on virtually any rack configuration and constructed of rugged, corrosion-resistant aluminum, the Thule Circuit Fork Mounted Bike Rack is easy to install and built to last. Formed in a "D" shape for strength and to allow water to run off its length, while its AeroHead low-profile reinforced head combines aerodynamics, durability and style, the Thule Circuit looks sweet while reducing drag at the same time. The wheel tray fits tire widths up to 2.6 in. and a wheelbase up to 48 in and is compatible with high-profile rims. The wheel tray also features a rear ratcheting wheel strap that is easy and quick, and holds bike securely to tray. For added security Thule made the Circuit Bike Rack to be compatible with their One Key System lock cylinders (lock cores sold separately) to lock bike to carrier and carrier to rack. The Thule Circuit Fork bike mount offers up its service to you and your bike in a jiff!
- AeroHead low-profile reinforced head combines aerodynamics, durability and style
- Tool-Free universal mounting makes it simple and easy to install
- Low profile aluminum tray made from corrosion-resistant aluminum to withstand the elements
- Fits most factory supplied rack systems
- SecureSkewer for fast loading and security w/ Thule’s One-Key™ lock cylinder(sold separately)
- Integrated wheel cradle high-wall design provides protection and perfect fit beneath your wheel
- Ratcheting wheel strap quickly secures back wheel to tray
- Works with 15mm, 20mm and lefty forks with adapter (sold separately)