Our Price: $299.95
Item # :: available.
Expected To Ship on n/a
Crossover Rolling Carry-On 38L is a one of a kind hybrid luggage piece for hauling your gear and electroniocs. Built on a durable exoskeleton with bomb proof materials like a polypropylene back panel, the Crossover Rolling Carry-On stands up to the rigors of rugged travel. Tough wheels and Thule's V-Tubing telescoping handles ensure that you'll be pulling this bag smoothly for years to come. Raised rails on the front of the Crossover 38L Rolling Carry-On gives your gear a bit of a buffer when it's stuff in an overhead bin or in a cargo hold. Should you find yourself in an area where dragging along luggage isn't practical, the wheels face away from the body and the Rolling Carry-On converts into a backpack. Inside the Crossover Rolling Carry-On is a spacious main compartment to stash all your gear. This main compartment is divided so you can keep clean clothes separate from dirty, wet from dry, and materials for work from gear for play. The Crossover 38L also incudes a padded, top load pouch that holds up to a 15" MacBook Pro or PC. Like it's name suggests, this Thule luggage bag complies with most airlines' carry on requirements. Guarding your more fragile items, the Crossover 38L Rolling Carry-On features a crush proof SafeZone compartment, which can be removed to give you some extra room. With the Thule Rolling Carry-On 38L, you won't have to sacrifice durability when you're traveling light.
- Padded, top load pouch holds up to a 15" MacBook Pro or PC
- The wheels face away from body when roller is used as a backpack, allowing for a clean, comfortable carrying experience
- Durable exoskeleton and a molded polypropylene back panel absorb the impact of rugged travel
- Heat-molded, crush proof SafeZone™ compartment protects your sunglasses, iPhone, portable electronics and other fragile gear
- Piggyback strap attachment loop to hook on an additional bag
- Complies with carry-on requirements for most airlines
- Hide-away backpack straps allow for quick and easy shouldering of this carry-on roller
- Lightweight, durable fabric is also water-resistant
- Tough, oversized wheels and Thule V-Tubing™ telescoping handles guarantee a smooth, steady and straight pull for years
- Raised rails give your bag and gear extra protection
- Divided main compartment keeps clean-from-dirty, wet-from-dry, and work-from-play