Our Price: $239.95
Item # :: available.
Expected To Ship on n/a
Double Decker Surfboard Carrier is a deluxe locking surfboard carrier that hauls up to 2 boards and delivers greater board security with a convenient, universal mounting design. Equipped with new Speed-Link™ mounting system for convenient, tool-free mounting to Thule rack systems, round bars and most factory racks, the 809 Double Decker Surfboard Carrier installs with ease and with change the way you transport your boards forever. The Double Decker’s exclusive, telescoping design delivers a custom fit for board widths up to 26" wide , while the soft, weather resistant padding protects boards during transit. When loading you just lay the surfboard into the cradles (for the second you add the padding that rests between the boards) and then tighten the steel reinforced straps and close the spring-loaded locking cam. Your surfboards will then be completely stabilized, secured and protected. Heavy-duty, steel reinforced webbing and spring loaded locking cams provide unsurpassed security for your boards if you leave them unattended along the way. Simply use the included keys to lock and unlock your boards and you’re good to go. Designed for the ultimate effortless experience in both installing the carrier to the vehicle and also loading and locking the boards in place, the Thule Double Decker Surfboard Carrier leaves you with only one worry… where to paddle out?
- Exclusive, telescoping design delivers a custom fit for board widths up to 26" wide
- Dual loading design allows for transport of two boards with maximum stability
- 4 One-Key™ locks (included) 2 for locking strap assembly and 2 for Speedlink
- Three board capacity requires additional load strap (521)
- Heavy-duty, steel reinforced webbing and spring loaded locking cam provide unsurpassed security for your boards
- Soft, weather resistant padding protects boards during transit
- Equipped with new Speed-Link™ mounting system for convenient, tool-free mounting to Thule rack systems, round bars and most factory racks