Thule Hull-a-Port Kayak Rack
A convenient design and ease of use make the Thule
Hull-a-Port a favorite kayak rack. The J-style carrier fits kayaks up to 34 inches wide and 75 pounds, while the adjustable padding keeps your kayak protected throughout long drives. The installation hardware makes for a quick on and off and the AllSurface coating resists rust and extends the life of the Hull-a-port. Designed to carry one kayak but small enough to put up to four on a single vehicle, this Kayak carrier has an efficient design that makes it easy to haul as many kayaks as you may need. So whether you plan on touring or doing a little whitewater, the Thule Hull-a-Port is a great choice foir your next adventure.
Thule Hull-a-Port Kayak Rack Key Features
- Steel design with adjustable padding for carrying strength and kayak protection
- Wide mouth J-profile offers easier loading and unloading
- AllSurface™ rust-resistant coating and hardware for longer product life
- 1 to 4 carriers per vehicle
- Accommodates kayaks up to 34” wide and 75lbs
- Primary watercraft: Kayak
- Quick on/off hardware ensures fast installation and removal
- Optimally sized J-style carrier leaves roof space for other Thule accessories
- Carries 1 kayak and requires 1 person to load and unload
- Includes all straps to transport 1 kayak
- Requires Thule rack systems crossbars, round bars or factory racks - see Fit Guide.