Thule Rolling Carry-On 38L
Rolling Carry-On 38L is a one of a kind hybrid luggage piece for hauling your gear. Built on a durable exoskeleton with bomb proof materials like a polypropylene back panel, the Rolling Carry-On stands up to the rigors of rugged travel. Tough wheels and Thule's V-Tubing telescoping handles ensure that you'll be pulling this bag smoothly for years to come. Raised rails on the front of the Rolling Carry-On gives your gear a bit of a buffer when it's stuff in an overhead bin or in a cargo hold. Should you find yourself in an area where dragging along luggage isn't practical, the wheels face away from the body and the Rolling Carry-On converts into a backpack. Inside the Rolling Carry-On is a spacious main compartment to stash all your gear. This main compartment is divided so you can keep clean clothes separate from dirty, wet from dry, and materials for work from gear for play. Like it's name suggests, this Thule luggage bag complies with most airlines' carry on requirements. Guarding your more fragile items, the Rolling Carry-On features a crush proof SafeZone compartment, which can be removed to give you some extra room. With the Thule Rolling Carry-On 38L, you won't have to sacrifice durability when you're traveling light.
Thule Rolling Carry-On 38L Key Features
- Hide-away backpack straps allow for quick and easy shouldering of this Thule carry-on roller.
- Aluminum hardware and water-resistant fabrics combine to create a lightweight, durable bag.
- Tough, oversized wheels and Thule V-Tubing telescoping handles guarantee a smooth, steady and straight pull for years
- Raised rails give your bag and gear extra protection.
- Divided main compartment keeps clean-from-dirty, wet-from-dry, and work-from-play.
- The wheels face away from body when the Rolling Carry-On 38L is used as a backpack, allowing for a clean, comfortable carrying experience.
- Durable exoskeleton and a molded polypropylene back panel absorb the impact of rugged travel.
- Heat-molded, crush-proof SafeZone compartment protects eyewear, portable electronics and other fragile gear (compartment locks and can be removed for extra cargo room)
- Piggyback strap attachment loop to hook on an additional bag.
- Complies with carry-on requirements for most airlines.
Thule Rolling Carry-On 38L Specifications
||2320 cu in
||7 lb 8 oz
||21.5 x 15 x 9 in