On Sale: $89.9510% Off. Regularly: $99.95
Thule Set-to-Go Saddle
Set-to-Go Saddle kayak racks are the most adaptable kayak saddles available. Set to Go saddles provide a perfect combination of boat hull conformance and lateral stability with a soft, adjustable saddle. Attaches directly to Thule square load bars, oval Rapid Aero bars, Thule Xsporter Truck Rack, Yakima round cross bars and virtually all factory installed racks with cross bars .Accommodates multiple hull shapes for transporting kayaks and even rowing shells. Includes all hardware, strap, buckle bumper and one Thule 855 Quickdraw ratcheting tie down strap for boat bow or stern. Saddles are sold in pairs, and are designed to work with other carriers, or simply purchase 2 pairs to complete system. Start building your own personal Kayak transport system today with The Thule Set-to-Go Saddle.
Thule Set-to-Go Saddle Key Features
- Product replaces 878 Set-To-Go Saddle carier
- Fits Thule standard and Xsporter load bars, Yakimaź, and most factory installed racks.
- Sold as a pair, complete system with additional saddle carrier.
- Maximum kayak protection and transport stability provided by soft, adjustable saddle.
- Includes one ratcheting tie down, strap and buckle protector. Additional tie down required for safe boat transport.