Our Price: $669.95
Item # 8426700020 :: 1 available.
Expected To Ship on 10/20/2017
The Tibor Tibor Reels
Riptide Fly Fishing Reel boasts the power, performance and large arbor design required to stop some of the most sought after fish in the world. Widely considered to be the ultimate all-around saltwater fly reel, the Riptide's rock solid aluminum construction, precision gearing and flawless, impregnated cork disc drag will not give up under pressure. The Riptide Fly Reel balances perfectly on any 9, 10, or 11-weight fly rod, and the open hubbed, perforated spool's capacity gives you an extra-long leash to let the beast run if it needs to. The rock solid drag delivers more staying power than the largest, hardest running fish in the ocean can take. The Tibor Pacific's extra large diameter gives the angler a fighting chance against crazy fish such as stripers, drum, large salmon, tarpon, dorado, and sharks. Weighing in at a mere 9.5 oz and offering a tremendous line capacity of 200 yards, the Riptide’s large arbor design significantly enhances the rate of line retrieval which is critical when you’re trying to control defiant sport fish. If powerful fish are your target make sure you stay in the game with the Tibor Riptide Fly Fishing Reel.
- Large outer and hub diameters offer quick retrieve, even when backing is low
- The main gear and spool rotate flawlessly on three precision, stainless steel ball bearings
- Open hubbed, perforated spool and drum keep the reel cool during scorching runs
- Balanced reel stand incorporates a hook keeper and spare clutch dog springs
- Each reel is serialized for identification and protection
- Hard coated, aluminum main gear for minimal heat build-up and great strength
- Impregnated cork disc drag is ultra-smooth and incredibly-strong
- Dented drag adjustment is smooth and positive
- Easily converted from right hand to left hand retrieve
- Includes an extra thick neoprene reel case for storage and transport
||4" x 1 3/8"
||200 yds. 30 lb. micron WF10F
|| Large Salmon