Now: $794.95 - $919.95
Item # :: available.
Expected To Ship on
Tibor Tibor Reels
Signature Series Fly Fishing Reels set the standard for quality, design and innovation in the fly fishing world. They feature completely ventilated spool and frame, mechanical clutch system and features Tibor's QuickChange spool system which involves only a single moving part. The Tibor Signature Series Fly Reel's revolutionary sealed drag system is waterproof, self-maintaining and features the smoothest and strongest drag in the industry. A sealed drag is something to think about for anglers that are frequently in wet environments and often submerged in water and around sand. The sealed drag keeps your drag pressure steady and doesn’t change when wet vs. dry, which can be an annoyance with other, non-sealed drag systems. The Tibor Signature Series completely ventilated spool and frame keeps the reel cool during long, smoking runs and the drag system constantly applies seal pressure while in free spool so the reel will never overrun while stripping the line. Unlike most sealed drags systems, the Tibor Signature Series reels can also be unassembled without harming the reel and running into warranty issues just in case you ever needed to maintain the reel. Made with the same tough standards that have earned Tibor over 700 world records, new the Tibor Signature Series Fly Fishing Reels are sure to break a ton more.
- The completely ventilated spool and frame keeps the reel cool during long, smoking runs.
- Unique mechanical clutch system allows easy change from right to left hand retrieve.
- Innovative sealed drag system is waterproof, self-maintaining and still the strongest in the industry.
- Comes equipped with our legendary silky smooth micro grain cork that is constantly lubricated.
- Each reel is serialized for identification and protection.
- SpeedHandle™ Spool option available.
- Standard colors are Satin Gold, Jet Black & Royal Blue. Custom colors are Graphite Gray, Crimson and Moss Green
- Boasts a robust incoming and outgoing clicker sound.
- Features Tibor's QuickChange™ spool system which involves only a single moving part.
- The drag system constantly applies seal pressure while in free spool so the reel will never overrun while stripping the line.
- On the rare occasion that maintenance is necessary, the system can be easily disassembled, yet still remain undaer warranty – unlike many other sealed-drag reels on the market.
- Comes with an extra thick neoprene case for convenient storage and transportation.
- Comes standard with our Gorilla Handle
- Made and assembled in the U.S.A.