On Sale: $69.9730% Off. Regularly: $99.95
Vibram Fivefingers Bikila LS Mens Closeout
The Menís Vibram Fivefingers Bikilia LS adds a speed-lacing system to the innovative Bikila barefoot-running shoe, bringing its
groundbreaking performance to a wider range of foot sizes and shapes.
The building blocks of the Bikila remain: The Dri-Lex insole and anatomical pod outsole ensure comfort on the inside and protection on the outside. Coconut Active Carbon fabric airs your feet out as you run.
Introduced in 2011, the Vibram Fivefingers Bikila LS honors Abebe Bikila, whose barefoot victory in the marathon stunned the sporting world at the 1960 Olympics.
Read the Vibram Fivefinger Bikila LS Review on our Blog
Vibram Fivefingers Bikila LS Mens Closeout Key Features
- Bikila LS speed-lace system designed for a wider foot or a higher instep.
- Anatomical pod 4mm Vibram outsole distributes impact while providing constant ground feedback.
- Athletic padded collar and topline keep your feet comfortable.
- Weight: 6 ounces per shoe (menís size 42).
- Dri-Lex 3mm covered polyurethane insole is thickest under the ball of the foot.
- Reflective surfaces and hardened PU toe sections make the Bikila LS ready for road running.
- Machine washable. Air dry.
Vibram Fivefingers Bikila LS Mens Closeout Specifications