Our Price: $388.95
Item # :: available.
Expected To Ship on n/a
Grand Prix Paddle - A high performance racing paddle, the Werner Grand Prix Stand Up Paddle is designed to provide speed and stability when you're pushing your limits. The rectangular blade is narrow, getting you closer to the board for the best forward stroke while the slight spoon at the end provide a clean catch that is powerful and smooth. The shaft is made of an extremely light weight carbon construction and the blade is constructed of carbon weave, providing an excellent strength to weight ratio. So next time you head out past the starting line, bring along the lightest, fastest paddle on the market, the Werner Grand Prix Stand Up Paddle.
- Ultimate performance with an exceptionally light, buoyant and quiet feel on the water.
- The volume of the buoyant, full carbon, blade creates an exceedingly light feel for effortless and confident strokes.
- Smooth back face allows for a quieter catch and effortless exit of the stroke.
- Optimized blade-to-shaft offset at 12 degrees, allows for a more vertical blade position which increases power throughout the stroke and less lift at the exit.
- Recommended for racing. We do not recommend this paddle for surfing or whitewater.
- Progressive sized rectangular blade fits allows for incremental power
- Dihedral allows for smooth forward and directional paddling.
- Thin ABS reinforced blade edge knifes cleanly in and out of the water.
- Full carbon Palm-grip is designed for maximum control and light weight.