Our Price: $129.95
Item # 023517007018 :: 1 available.
Expected To Ship on 01/24/2017
Designed for high-angle kayaking, the Werner Paddles
Tybee FG IM Paddle is constructed with a high-angle blade from the performance line and a dihedral blade design to accomodate a faster cadence and advanced maneuvers. The fiberglass reinforced nylon blades boast durability and the lightest weight in the recreational category to help cut down on swing weight and help conserve energy. Custom designed for high-angle, high cadence touring, the Werner Tybee FG IM is designed to increase performance and comfort to make the best paddling experience imaginable.
- Advanced high-angle blade design direct from our Performance line.
- Versatile - advanced maneuvers & all around touring.
- Standard with patented Adjustable Ferrule System (US Patent 6881111).
- Best choice for a faster cadence.
- Fiberglass reinforced nylon blades are durable and light weight.
- Premium carbon blend shaft available in small or standard diameter.
||608 sq. cm
|Blade Length x Width
||43 x 18.25 cm
|Weight (Straight Shaft)
|Length (Straight Shaft)