On Sale: $116.1010% Off. Regularly: $129.00
Hullraiser makes loading a touring, whitewater or recreational kayak easy. Simply turn the kayak on its side, lift up and place in the J-cradle, then strap down. Yakima HullRaiser is compatible with virtually all hull shapes including river / whitewater, tandem, sea / ocean, recreational and touring kayaks. The Yakima Hullraiser uses a specially engineered J-cradle design that accepts any kayak and supports it from the stiff, side area. Unlike kayak racks that transport the boat flat, the HullRaiser conveniently frees up cross bar space for another one or attaching other gear carriers. Two heavy-duty straps included. Does not attach directly to factory rack crossbars, we instead recommend the Yakima Hull Raiser Aero kayak rack for this application. Alternatively you can use a set of Yakima Mighty Mounts (sold separately) if you ever plan to connect the regular Hull Raiser to a factory installed car rack system. The Yakima Hullraiser has exceptional value and has revolutionized the way you can safely transport your boat.
Yakima HullRaiser Key Features
- J-cradle design uses less crossbar space than saddle designs
- Includes premium padding for ultimate boat protection
- Includes bow/stern tie-down straps to complete kayak stability
- Keeps touring, whitewater and recreational kayaks safe & sound
- Includes 1 pair of heavy duty straps, with padded buckles
- Compatible with factory crossbars, if you get some mightymounts (sold separately)
Yakima HullRaiser Specifications
||5.5" wide front to back. 18" at its widest. 19" tall from top of crossbar. Bottom pad is 5.5" x 6.5".
||1-kayak per pair.