Our Price: $179.00
Item # :: available.
Expected To Ship on n/a
Jaylow is a versatile carrier for hauling a touring, recreational or whitewater kayak. With its J-Cradle design, this Yakima kayak carrier provides a secure, easy to manage hold on your boat. The kayak rests on a soft, over-molded base that's easy to clean away the sand and grit that might transfer after a day on the water. Best part of the Jaylow is its ability to fold down when it's not in use for better aerodynamics, and gives you easier access to the garage. No longer do you have to lift your boat up and over with the Jaylow, with its integrated ramp system helping you out if you can only get it up there partway. Adjust the cam-lever to lock the back rest in a more vertical position and you can even use the Jaylow as a stacker to haul two boats in a vertical position. Installation requires no tools and this Yakima cradle attaches to round, square, factory or aerodynamic crossbars. To make your life even easier, each set of Jaylows come with straps and bow/stern tie-downs, giving you one less thing you have to shop for before you can take your kayak out on the road. Simple to use and easy to install, the bar is set high for transporting your kayak with the Yakima Jaylow.
- Carry 1 boat in J-Cradle position or 2 boats in vertical, stacker position
- Tool free install to round, square, factory and aerodynamic bars
- Easy boat loading with the integrated ramp
- Includes Heavy-Duty Straps and Bow/stern tie-downs
- Fully assembled right out-of-the-box
- Adjust the upright position with the easy to use integrated cam lever
- Folds flat when not in use
- Compatible with SKS locking system