Yakima Ridgeback 4
Ridgeback 4 bike carrier is the full-featured hitch mounted solution to carrying up to 4 bikes. The Ridgeback 4 is compatible with both 2" and 1-¼" hitch receivers right out of the box. Setup is a breeze with the Ridgeback locking quickly to your vehicle with a turn of the Speedknob. Once on, your bikes stay will stay on thanks to ZipStrips that are fully removable. There's even a few extra included should they get misplaced. So you don't have to waste time taking the entire setup off your vehicle just to access your rear hatch, the UpperHand control lever lets you tilt the Ridgeback 4 down and out of the way. When bikes are loaded, the anti-sway cradles of the Ridgeback 4 help to eliminate bike to bike contact. And for the times you're hanging out by the car after a long day's ride, the integrated bottle opener just adds to the convenience. After your bike trip, the Ridgeback folds compact into itself for easy storage off your vehicle. When you need an easy, affordable solution to getting a set of bikes to the trail, you can rely on the Yakima Ridgeback 4.
Yakima Ridgeback 4 Key Features
- No garage required. Comes fully assembled with no bits and pieces.
- NEW ZipStrips™ secure bikes to the rack and are fully removable (we've thrown in a few extras for the glove compartment).
- Anti-sway cradles eliminate bike-to-bike contact.
- Enjoy a cold one with the Yakima signature bottle opener.
- Carries up to 4 bikes. Also available in a 2 or 5 bike capacity.
- NEW UpperHand™ lever tilts rack down for vehicle access and folds it flat for easy storage.
- Tool-free SpeedKnob™ quickly tightens and locks the rack to your car.
- Optional TubeTop™ allows you to carry a variety of bike frames.
- Fits 1.25" and 2" hitch receiver.
- Lock your bikes to the rack with the HandCuff locking cable (sold separately).
Yakima Ridgeback 4 Specifications