Yakima Ripcord Cargo Straps
Multipurpose cargo straps that lets you haul just about anything in mind, the Yakima
Ripcord Cargo Straps are a versatile and practical way of getting your cargo from point A to point B. Designed to work with anything from surfboards and boats to bikes or even ladders, the Ripcord does it all. The buckles are rubber coated to eliminates dings and scratches while the nylon coated steel cable is hard-wearing and corrosion resistant. SKS locks keep your gear strapped in and the 12 foot length gives you plenty of clearance. So next time you set out to haul your gear, have what you need for almost anything in one versatile pair of straps, the Yakima Ripcord Cargo Straps.
Yakima Ripcord Cargo Straps Key Features
- They come in pairs, with SKS locks included
- Nylon-coated steel cable with aluminum cam buckle for superior corrosion resistance. Take that, corrosion!
- 12 feet in length - that be enough to cover 50 boards, but we only recommend that you carry 3 at any time!
- Rubber-covered buckles for vehicle and cargo protection
- Our RipCord is sold separately or included as a component of the WaveHog
- Locking multi-purpose cargo straps are dynamite for locking surfboards, boats, bikes, motorcycles, trailers, ladders, you name it.