On Sale: $169.1515% Off. Regularly: $199.00Sale Ends Monday 09/01/2014
Yakima Showboat 66
ShowBoat makes loading boats as easy as pie. Works with your existing or new boat mounts, the Showboat 66 features a load-assist roller that makes loading even multiple boats a breeze. Padded to prevent boat damage, this Yakima boat Load Assist also features stainless steel and brass hardware to protect against corrosion. The ShowBoat mounts directly to round, square, and many factory crossbars. Other features include special fasteners for passive security; tool for assembly and adjustment provided; and built-in locking system. With the Yakima Showboat 66, you'll never have to lift more than half your boat's weight, saving your muscles for paddling, not loading.
Yakima Showboat 66 Key Features
- Padded roller extends up to 34" from rear crossbar
- Mounts directly to round, square, and many factory crossbars
- Can be mounted under crossbars for canoe loading (to provide clearance for gunwale brackets)
- Stainless steel and brass hardware for superior corrosion resistance.
- Roller slides from side to side to allow loading of multiple boats
- Special fasteners provide passive security. Tool for assembly and adjustment provided.
- Canoe loading not permitted on factory crossbars
Yakima Showboat 66 Specifications
||70.5" L x 44.5" W X 2" H
|| Roller is 44¼" Wide