Our Price: $260
Item # :: available.
Expected To Ship on
Steeped in the alpine, this versatile hoody has warmed climbers, hikers, backcountry skiers and downtown commuters. Worn as a midlayer or standalone, the Women's Arc'Teryx Atom Hoody performs across a range of conditions and output levels. Coreloft™ Compact insulation retains warmth even if wet and has loft retention that withstands years of packing and unpacking. The water resistant Tyono™ 20 face fabric is soft, breathable and durable, stretch side panels improve ventilation and freedom, and the insulated StormHood™ adds warmth.
Updated with a revised fit.
The Atom Hoody was previously the Atom LT Hoody.
- Wind resistant
- Compressible and packable
- Performance stretch fleece side panels give ventilation
- Light, soft Tyono™ 20 is air permeable
- Cuff construction increases durability, eases layering and removal
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels moisture
- Drop back hem
- Adjustable hood drawcord with single pull adjuster
- Two hand pockets with hidden zippers
- Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
- No Slip Zip™ front zipper
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Resilient Coreloft™ Compact 60 insulation retains loft
- Stretch-knit cuffs
- Trim fit for base layer or light mid-layer use
- Dual lower hem adjusters
- Laminated hem
- Insulated helmet compatible StormHood™ with structured mini hood brim
- Internal chest pocket with zip
- Dope dyed lining fabric
- Custom TPU zipper pulls