On Sale: $479.1620% Off. Regularly: $598.95
Item # 806955568028 :: 1 available.
Expected To Ship on 06/21/2018
The Womens Arcteryx
Fission SV Jacket is quieter, lighter, and more motion friendly. Made from the newest Gore-tex fabrics, the Fission SV Jacket is windproof, waterproof, and breathable. This updated Goretex face fabric is durable but supple and moves quietly. Insulated with incredibly lightweight Coreloft, this Arc'teryx Jacket keeps reliably warm. To avoid that bodybuilder look and feel, lightweight insulation is used in the underarm gussets to reduce uncomfortable bulk and increase mobility.
The Fission SV Jacket keeps out snow and cold with insulated, and very cozy, Drop Hood, collar, and neck gaitor. Other features include two internal mesh dump pockets, insulated hand pockets, and a separate floating hem drawcord that seals out cold without damaging the sleek silhouette. The Womens Arcteryx Fission SV Jacket is designed for climbing, mountaineering, and very cold city living.
- Arcteryx Fission SV Jacket provides waterproof/breathable protection with high level warmth
- Coreloft™ insulation is lightweight with maximum warmth; lower profile sleeves receive lighter weight insulation to aid ease of motion
- Two internal mesh dump pockets; insulated hand pockets
- Gore-tex® fabric is durable, quiet, and supple
- Insulated Drop Hood™ has insulated collar and neck gaitor to protect against cold draughts
- Separate floating hem drawcord seals out cold, leaves smooth line of jacket intact
|Fission SV Jacket Weight
||1 lb 9 oz (708.6 g) (M)
||N40r Gore-tex® Pro 2L / N80p-X Gore-tex® Pro 3L
||Coreloft™ 140 (140 g/m2) / Coreloft™ 100 (100 g/m2)
||Expedition with e3D