On Sale: $500Regularly: $625
Item # :: available.
Expected To Ship on
The Womens Arcteryx Ravenna Pant ipacks dynamic stretch and GORE-TEX protection in a trim-fitting women’s ski pant. The Ravenna combines freedom of movement and weather protection in a trim, refined women’s pant for on-piste skiing and boarding. Soft and supple, the waterproof, windproof, breathable 3L GORE-TEX fabric offers the comfort and dynamic fit of four-way stretch. A brushed flannel backer adds warmth. Internal adjusters maintain the clean lines and secure the waist, and articulated patterning elevates the ergonomic freedom. Mesh PowderGuard™ vents provide ventilation without letting in fresh powder.
- Lightly insulated
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- Women's specific design and fit
- Articulated knees and seat
- WaterTight™ external zippers
- Adjustable integrated webbing belt
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Note: Our WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
- Keprotec™ instep patches provide superior protection against damage by boots, crampons and ski edges
- Arc'teryx Nu water repellent treatment
- GORE-TEX Pro three-layer construction delivers complete weather protection
- Thigh vents
- Gusseted crotch for comfort and freedom of movement
- Front fly with snap closure
- Clean waistline with internal adjusters
- Mesh PowderGuard™ vents with WaterTight™ zippers
- Quick adjust and release Cordura® Powdercuff™. An integrated elasticized cuff that fits over boots and prevents snow from entering from the bottom of the pant.
- Hidden Recco® reflector
|| 560 g / 1 lb 3.8 oz
|| Trim fit