On Sale: $119.9719% Off. Regularly: $148.95
Item # :: available.
Expected To Ship on
The Men's Arcteryx
Squamish Hoody is a lightweight and compressible windshell. Made with Gossamera, a mechanical stretch nylon textile, the Squamish Hoody is durable, wind resistant, and water shedding; featuring a DWR finish. Very packable, this Arc'teryx Jacket stows in the chest pocket with attachment point and provides complete protection with a helmet compatible storm hood and drop back hem for full seat coverage. Designed for rock climbing, hiking, and biking, the Squamish Hoody features articulated elbows, gusseted underarms and a relaxed fit. Other features include a low profile StormHood, full front zip with wind flap, and elastic with laminated die-cut Velcro cuffs. Keep the Men's Arcteryx Squamish Hoody in your bag to save the day when weather turns unexpectedly.
Read our Arc'Teryx Squamish Hoody review on our Blog
- Lightweight, nylon ripstop textile with mechanical stretch that resists the wind and has a DWR finish to repel moisture.
- Low profile StormHood.
- Elastic and Velcro cuffs.
- #3 Vision front zipper with wind flap.
- Single chest pocket; stows jacket.
- Hem drawcord can be adjusted to seal out drafts.