On Sale: $419.16Regularly: $599.00
Item # 806955513004 :: 1 available.
Expected To Ship on 11/20/2019
20% Off one full priced Arc'Teryx item. Use promo code GoBird at checkout.
Volta Pants Womens Closeout - The Womens Arcteryx Volta Pants are part of the new ARC'LINE category. Made from Gore-tex Pro Shell Stretch, the Volta Pant provides reliable waterproof / breathable protection. This Arc'teryx Whiteline outerwear is insulated with Coreline so it traps heat effectively and smoothly slides on/off layers without binding. Designed to withstand hard mountain use, the Volta Pants feature tough Keprotec instep patches for durable protection against damage by boots, crampons, and ski edges. Perfect for snowy days, the Volta Pant offers mesh-lined powder guard vents to let heat out without letting snow in, powder cuffs with gripper elastic, and a hidden Recco reflector for safety. The Arcteryx Whiteline Pants are designed for mobility with articulated knees and seat and form-fitting silhouette. Other features include two hand pockets with WaterTight zippers, WaterTight front fly zip and snap waist closure, and stealth adjustable integrated belt. The Womens Arctyerx Volta Pants are for high performance skiing.
- Arcteryx Volta Pants are waterproof and breathable
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps bead water from fabric surface
- GORE-TEX® three-layer construction
- Articulated knees and seat
- WaterTight™ front fly zip
- Adjustable integrated belt
- Mesh-lined powder guard vents for breathability, designed to prevent snow from entering clothing
- Powder cuffs with gripper elastic
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- Tiny GORE® seam tape (13 mm & 19 mm)
- Two hand pockets with WaterTight™ zippers
- Snap waist closure
- Keprotec™ instep patches provide superior protection against damage by boots, crampons and ski edges
- Hidden Recco® reflector
||1 lb 5.8 oz
||434SN GORE-TEX® Pro Shell with Stretch
|Volta Pants fit