On Sale: $249.97Regularly: $400.00
Item # :: available.
Expected To Ship on
The Womens Arcteryx Yola Coat is a warm, lightweight and stylish down coat that perfectly straddles the worlds between urban corridors and mountain towns. The Yola Coat’s mid-thigh cut and refined quilting sculpt a modern, urban silhouette while maximizing warmth. Lightweight, water resistant Teprine nylon shell fabric is a technical, down proof textile with a slight sheen. Freedom of movement is built in with articulated sleeves and gusseted underarms. The Yola uses Arc’teryx Down Composite Mapping technology to put the goose down where it’s needed most, and synthetic insulation where contact with moisture may occur. This use of specific insulations to address specific performance issues extends the Yola Coat’s effectiveness into a greater range of conditions. The Womens Arc’teryx Yola Coat is a perfect all-around city or mountain living jacket with classic urban styling and loads of features making it well suited for any journey.
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Highly compressible
- Down Composite Mapping strategically places Coreloft™ synthetic insulation in areas where moisture may buildup and down in areas for maximum warmth
- Articulated elbows
- Tall collar
- Full front zip with wind flap
- Soft 750 fill European grey goose down insulation
- Women's specific design and fit
- Gusseted underarms
- Insulated collar
- Two insulated hand pockets with zippers