On Sale: $263.16Regularly: $328.95Sale Ends Monday 05/27/2019
Item # :: available.
Expected To Ship on
Combining innovative materials with cutting edge design, the Men's Berghaus
Ulvetanna Hybrid Hydrodown and Hydroloft Jacket is an exceptional insulated garment for your winter climbing trips. Extensive scientific research and testing by Berghaus's MtnHaus team resulted in the creation of the Ulvetanna Hybrid Down Jacket, which combines 850 fill Hydrodown treated down insulation that retains its warming capabilities even when wet, Hydroloft Elite Pro synthetic insulation and Pertex Quantum and Microlight fabrics in a body-mapped construction that most benefits athletes performing intense activities in winter weather conditions. A host of technical features combine with the advanced construction in the Ulvetanna Hybrid Down Jacket to offer the highest level of performance in a package that weighs in just around 14 ounces. These include: a fixed and helmet-compatible hood with mapped insulation and a stiffened peak, drawcord hem adjustment to seal out drafts, stretch binding at the cuffs and a two-way waterproof center front zip. A suite of three pockets, two handwarmers with waterproof zips and an internal zippered security pocket are also built in. Because of its high compressibility, the Ulvetanna Hybrid Down Jacket is able to pack down small and stow in an included stuff sack. The Men's Berghaus Ulvetanna Hybrid Hydrodown and Hydroloft Jacket takes the cake when I comes to lightweight insulated jackets. Take one for a spin, you won’t be sorry.
- Great wind and water resistance thanks to the lightweight PERTEX® QUANTUM® face fabric in the down areas, with a ripstop finish for added durability
- Stay warmer for longer with Berghaus’ innovative body mapped 850 fill goose Hydrodown® and synthetic Hydroloft® Elite Pro insulation
- Added protection from the elements thanks to a fixed and adjustable helmet compatible hood with a stiffened peak
- Stuff sac for easy storage when not in use
- PERTEX® MICROLIGHT provides great water and wind resistance in the synthetic insulation areas, along with mechanical stretch for excellent freedom of movement
- Quick access to your essentials in two zipped hand-warmer pockets and one internal zipped pocket
- Stretch binding at the cuffs and a drawcord at the hem deliver added comfort and adjustability