Our Price: $199.95
Item # 793661118947 :: 1 available.
Expected To Ship on 09/20/2018
Designed for ice traverses and mixed climbing, the Black Diamond
Cyborg Crampons are a high-end crampon built to thrive in technical and recreational situations alike. Optimally suited for waterfall ice, mixed climbing, and technical mountaineering, the Cyborg Crampons also perform amazingly well for glacier travel and classical alpinism. A semi-rigid designs provides an amazing amount of stability when you're kicked in and ensures precise placement and holding power for negotiating edges and flakes. Customizable for single or dual hooded vertical front points, it's easy to match you're crampon configuration to the type of climbing you plan on doing. And thanks to a stainless steel construction, the Cyborg is amazingly durable and rust proof. Built to tackle ice and snow with ease, the Black Diamond Cyborg Crampons are a great choice the next time you tackle the icy unknown.
- Distinctive stainless steel construction doesn't rust, is more durable, resists snow balling and saves weight
- A djustable, hooded frontpoints and aggressive secondary points
- Clip version features flexible toe strap for boots without a toe welt
- Low-profile micro-adjust heel lever offers precision fit
- Pro version accommodates boots with a toe welt
- Includes dual-density ABS
|Weight Per Pair
||1.12 kg (2 lb 7.5 oz)
||One size fits 36-46