On Sale: $99.9920% Off. Regularly: $124.99Sale Ends Monday 11/27/2017
Item # :: available.
Expected To Ship on n/a
Fourteener 20 Hydration Pack is a high performance backpack to keep your thirst quenched in the backcountry. The Fourteener 20 incorporates Camelbak's NV Back Panel, a fully-articulated suspension panel that delivers exceptional airflow. Because the only water on your back should be the water in the new 3 liter Crux reservoir! Paired with the internal framesheet, structured waist belt and the well-engineered load carriage for distributing weight, the Fourteener provides for a more comfortable carry of all your trail essentials. Overflow storage on the front of this Camelbak holds everything you can't fit inside the large main compartment. Side pockets let you haul additional water bottles or other gear. The Fourteener 20 even has a fleece lined pocket for sunglasses, smartphone, or anything else you don't want to risk scratching. For the experienced hiker looking for a great hydration pack loaded with features and comfort, look no further than the Camelbak Fourteener 20 Hydration Pack.
- The brand new Crux delivers 20% more water per sip, with an ergonomic handle for easier refilling, and an on/off lever that makes it easy to prevent leaks.
- Load bearing hip belt with cargo has open mesh to maximize breathability and keep essentials within easy reach
- Trekking pole attachement and tool loop let you attach and remove extra gear to exterior of your pack
- NV™ back panel features upper pods that articulate for maximum comfort and superior ventilation, while lower pod provides load transfer
- Stretch overflow exterior pockets for quick stash access
- Main compartment and separate essentials pocket organizes your lunch, gear and one day peak ascent needs.
||100 oz (3L)
||1098 cu in (18L + 3L Reservoir)
||2.16 lbs (0.98 kg)
||20.5 X 8.68 X 10 in (52 x 22 x 25.5 cm)
||17 in (43 cm)