Our Price: $144.99
Item # 886798003436 :: 1 available.
Expected To Ship on 12/15/2017
Fourteener 24 Hydration Pack is a lightweight, compact and comfortable backpack to keep your thirst quenched in the backcountry. The Fourteener 24 incorporates Camelbak's NV Back Panel, a fully-articulated suspension panel that delivers exceptional airflow. Because the only water on your back should be the water in the brand new Crux 3 liter reservoir! Paired with the internal framesheet, structured waist belt and the well-engineered load carriage for distributing weight, the Fourteener provides for a more comfortable carry of all your trail essentials. Overflow storage on the front of this Camelbak holds everything you can't fit inside the large main compartment. Side stretch pockets let you haul additional water bottles or other gear. The Fourteener 24 even has a fleece lined pocket for sunglasses, smartphone, or anything else you don't want to risk scratching. For the experienced hiker looking for a great hydration pack loaded with features and comfort, look no further than the Camelbak Fourteener Hydration Pack.
- The brand new Crux delivers 20% more water per sip, with an ergonomic handle for easier refilling, and an on/off lever that makes it easy to prevent leaks
- NV™ back panel features upper pods that articulate for maximum comfort and superior ventilation, while lower pod provides load transfer
- Load bearing hip belt with cargo has open mesh to maximize breathability and keep essentials within easy reach
- Trekking pole attachement and tool loop let you attach and remove extra gear to exterior of your pack
- Cargo compression cinches your cargo where it counts for a secure and comfortable carry
- Separate reservoir compartment stows your water supply away from your gear
- Magnetic Tube Trap™ keeps your tube secure and accessible when you need it
- Stretch overflow exterior pockets for quick stash access
- Load lifters provide maximum comfort and even load distribution
- Main compartment and separate essentials pocket organizes your lunch, gear and one day peak ascent needs.
||100 oz (3L)
||1342 cu in (22L + 3L Reservoir)
||2.4 lbs (1.09 kg)
||22 x 12.2 x 12.60 in (56 x 31 x 32 cm)
||19 in (48 cm)