Our Price: $109.99
Item # 886798002934 :: 1 available.
Expected To Ship on 10/21/2019
M.U.L.E. Hydration Pack is the original narrow-gauge biking pack, and it just got better! The Independent Suspension gives you load stability, so you won't have everything shifting around and throwing you off balance on those turns. The waistbelt is removable, you can either use it for added stability or stash it away. Utilizing the thermo-molded pods of the XV Back Panel, the MULE Hydration Pack promotes superior cross ventilation to keep your back comfortable and keep your back from sweating more than it should! Quenching your thirst, the MULE features the low profile the brand new Crux Reservoir that delivers 20% more water per sip, with an ergonomic handle for easier refilling, and an on/off lever that makes it easy to prevent leaks. . There's ample storage space inside this Camelbak pack for all of your ride essentials, with extra pockets for bike tools and a hook to hold your helmet. You can even listen to your tunes on the trail, as this pack has a easy-to-access media pocket. The Camelbak M.U.L.E. Hydration Pack offers the perfect combination of organized and overflow cargo options, plus enough hydration for over 3 hours on the trail.
- The brand new Crux delivers 20% more water per sip, with an ergonomic handle for easier refilling, and an on/off lever that makes it easy to prevent leaks.
- Air director back panel offers air channels to keep your back cool
- Stretch overflow storage compartment lets you easily stash a rain shell or extra layer
- Removable stability belt keeps everything in place during bumpy rides
- Magnetic Tube Trap™ keeps your tube secure and accessible when you need it
- External hooks let you carry your helmet while still allowing full access to your pack
- Reflective accents for visibility in low-light environments
||9L/500 cu in
||620 g/1 lb 5 oz
||45.5 x 22 x 22.5 cm / 17.9 x 8.7 x 8.9 in
||43-53 cm/17-21 in
||Air Director™ Back Panel provides superior ventilation
||Removable 3/4" stability belt