Our Price: $129.95
Item # :: available.
Expected To Ship on
Fairbanks Omni-Heat Boots Men's - Designed to get you through the winter with all your toes intact, the Fairbanks Omni-Heat Boots for Men provide an amazing amount of warmth without bulky insulation. Columbia's new Omni-Heat incorporates space age technology to reflect body heat back towards your foot to dramatically increase thermal efficiency. And combined with 200 grams of insulation, these boots are rated to -25° below zero so you stay warm in some of the coldest conditions known to man. An upper construction of Cordura textile upper give the Fairbanks a classic look while modern technology gives it the cutting edge when the mercury starts to drop. And thanks to Columbia's Omni-Grip technology, these boots are designed to grip icy sidewalks and snow-covered driveways with ease. Designed for warmth, protection, and style, the Columbia Fairbanks Omni-Heat Boots Mens are here to keep you comfortable and protected when winter weather hits hard.
- Cordura textile upper
- Omni-Heat™ reflective lining
- Rated -25F / -32C
- Omni-Grip™ non-marking traction rubber
- Omni-Tech™ waterproof breathable seam-sealed membrane bootie construction
- 200g insulation
- Techlite™ lightweight midsole for long lasting comfort, superior cushioning, and high energy return
- Weight: 15.7 oz / 444g (Size 9, 1/2 pair)
- Style# 1746011
|Midsole: Techlite™ EVA
|Outsole: Omni-Grip™ Rubber