Our Price: $78.95
Item # 190893810487 :: 1 available.
Expected To Ship on 08/13/2020
The Men's Columbia
Newton Ridge Plus II Suede Waterproof Boots are the footwear you are looking for to help keep you focused on your hiking and lightweight backpacking adventures and less on your aching feet. Suede and synthetic upperhelp keep your feet protected while being nice and breathable to keep temperatures down. Waterproof, seam-sealed construction locks out rain, puddles, and pretty much most bodies of water that are lower than your ankle so you won't have wet socks, feet, and high blister risks. A Techlite midsole adds long lasting comfort with superior cushioning and high energy return with the Newton Ridge Plus II boots so you can stay on your feet for those extra ten miles you'd like to get in without risking super sore feet at the end of the day. Slippery rocks, uneven terrain, or muddy trails are no match for the Newton Ridge's Omni-Grip non-marking rubber outsoles which offers up advanced traction to keep you on your feet in a different, but just as important, way than the midsole's comfort. Lightweight, waterproof/breathable, comfort comes together to make the Men's Columbia Newton Ridge Plus II Suede Waterproof Boots for your hiking needs!
- CLASSIC, WATERPROOF HIKER A durable, lightweight hiking boot in suede, built for comfort, protection, and style.
- SURE FOOTED Responsive, supportive cushioning and super-grippy rubber outsoles are geared for miles over rocks, grass, gravel, and roots.
- Suede and synthetic upper with metal hardware
- Techlite™ lightweight midsole for long lasting comfort, superior cushioning, and high energy return
- Weight: 16 oz / 456g (Size 9, 1/2 pair)
- Style# 1746411
- MADE FOR THE ELEMENTS Featuring a waterproof, seam-sealed construction, this boot won’t let rain, muck, and puddles get in your way.
- Waterproof seam-sealed construction
- Omni-Grip™ non-marking traction rubber
|Upper: Suede / Synthetic
|Midsole: Techlite™ EVA
|Outsole: Omni-Grip™ Rubber