On Sale: $144.9719% Off. Regularly: $178.95
Item # 4046051009490 :: 1 available.
Expected To Ship on 06/21/2018
The perfect balance between technical features and minimal weight, the Deuter
ACT Lite 45+10 SL Backpack Womens is a serious pack for serious hikers. True to its lightweight credentials, the ACT Lite 45+10 provides plenty of space for lightweight weekend trips or ultralight thru-hiking with a carry weight of just over three pounds. But that light weight doesn't sacrifice the more essential technical features, however, and this Deuter backpack comes with everything you need to stay comfortable and prepared in the backcountry. The Aircontact Lite Backsystem has been developed over years of trial and error to become one of the best carry systems on the market. Built around the anatomically designed X-Frame, the ACT Lite 45+10 incorporates gender-specific shoulder straps, hip fins, and stabilizer straps for a more secure carry. Ventilating breathable padding throughout the system provides breathabilty for those long summer hikes that keeps you comfortable even when you're pushing your limits. And when it comes to pack features, this pack didn't sacrifice. Hydration compatible, adjustable lid closure, and tool attachment loops come standard. And when it comes to organization, this Deuter bag comes with plenty of pockets to aid efficient access and packing. A top lid with valuables pocket, separate bottom compartment, mesh side pockets, a wet gear pocket, all in addition to the top loading main compartment provide plenty of room for your necessities when you're on the trail. Designed with all the features you've grown to love while still providing a light carry weight, the Deuter ACT Lite 45+10 was built to handle the rigors of the trail with comfort and ease.
- Stretch front compartment
- Contoured shoulder straps with soft edges
- Top lid pocket with valuables pocket
- Separate bottom compartment
- Ice axe loops »stretch side pockets
- Double-layered base
- Compact multi-layer hip belt construction with ‘pull-forward’ function makes the hip belt easy to fasten, even with even heavy loads
- Lightweight multi-chamber aluminium X-frame
- Top gear loops on Lid compartment
- Inner separator pocket » Mesh side pockets
- Compression and stabiliser straps