Our Price: $158.95
Item # :: available.
Expected To Ship on n/a
Lightweight and durable, the Eureka
! Spitfire 2 Tent provides plenty of space for two to sleep comfortably whether you find yourself in the backcountry or the backyard. A light enough weight for extended backpacking trips, the Spitfire sets up quickly and easily with its 2 pole hoop style design. The 2 side opening doors and ventilation panels are comprised of no-see-um mesh which makes for plenty of air flow, even with the rain fly attached. The bathtub floor comes with taped seams and wraps up the sides of the Spitfire to protect against splashing rain. Built with every feature practical for your next camping trip, the Eureka Spitfire 2 Tent was made for adventures in the outdors.
- 2 pole hoop style tent
- Post and grommet corner attachments with locking end tips make set up easy
- 2 side opening doors are constructed entirely of no-see-um mesh
- 2 interior storage pockets hold essentials
- Poke-out vent in fly has zippered access via mesh roof cloth
- 9 mm DAC Featherlite 7000 series aluminum frame and clip attachments make the Spitfire 2 set up fast
- 4 storm guyouts on fly
- Sizeable mesh panels for air flow in the Spitfire 2.
- Bathtub floor with taped seams wraps up sides of Spitfire 2 tent to protect against splashing rain
||4 lbs 3 oz
||38.76 sq ft
||9 mm DAC Featherlite 7000 Series Aluminum
||75D Stormshield Polyester 1200 mm
||70D Nylon Taffeta 1200 mm