Our Price: $199.95
Item # 190207003222 :: 1 available.
Expected To Ship on 09/16/2019
The Women's Gregory
Amber 70 Backpack is the perfect fit for the adventurer looking for a pack that offers comfort, durability, and plenty of gear storage for a week on ten tail. With a women's specific TrailFlex wishbone suspension and TrailFit adjustable hipbelt the Amber 70 backpack is the perfect fit for a variety of women and carries up to 55 pounds for an incredibly comfortable carry. In an effort to make the most out of your pack Gregory includes their SideTrack removable ultra-light daypack that doubles as your hydration sleeve so you can lighten your load and have a full range of options. When the weather starts acting up the Amber 70 backpack comes equipped with a removable raincover that stows into its own pocket for quick access when time is a factor. Top-loading design with u-zip front access makes finding that one specific piece of gear you need right now a synch without having to unpack and re-pack your stuff. Plenty of extra pockets, compression straps, daisy chains and gear loop lash points make keeping your gear straight up organized so you can focus more on the view and less on packing, weight, and gear shifting. The Women's Gregory Amber 70 Backpack will make any weekend or week-long trip easier from the turnaround to the final mile stretch.
- ADJUSTABLE TRAILFLEX SUSPENSION | quickly adjusts to fit your specific back and hipbelt length, allowing the pack to match your height and body geometry for a perfect fit every time
- TRAILFLEX VENTILATION | technology provides enhanced airflow for a cooler ride and increased comfort on the trail
- RAINCOVER INTEGRATION | raincover stows in zippered mesh compartment beneath front stuff pocket and doubles as accessory pocket
- DUAL SIDE POCKETS | for quick storage of water bottles and other accessories
- FLOATING TOP LID | on largest three styles for expandability and additional gear storage
- REINFORCED BOTTOM PANEL | with dual-layer construction for superior abrasion, weather and puncture resistance
- SLEEPING BAG COMPARTMENT | for sleeping bag and divider for additional access to main bag (not included on 35/38L styles)
- TRAILFLEX ADJUSTABLE HIPBELTS | are offered on the two largest packs in the collection with dual hipbelt pockets that move with the length adjustment, keeping your hipbelt pockets easily accessible
- WISHBONE SPRINGSTEEL FRAME | design delivers stable load management with torsional flexibility, allowing the pack move with your body and minimize energy expenditure
- DUAL ZIPPERED HIPBELT POCKETS | for quick access items on the trail
- FRONT STRETCH STUFF POCKET | for gear overflow and organization
- SOLAR READY | Goal Zero Solar Cell attachment points on largest three styles
- DUAL TREKKING POLE | and tool attachment pointsDUAL COMPRESSION | and lash points to stabilize pack and secure gear
||30.0" x 13.0" x 11.0"