On Sale: $174.99Regularly: $219.95
Item # :: available.
Expected To Ship on
The Gregory Jade 53 Backpack Womens is the perfect pack for adventure travel or backpacking trips and is specifically designed for a woman's use. Designed to strike the balance between daypacks and trekking packs, the Jade 53 is perfect for the trips you actually have the time to take: overnights, long weekends, and four-day, threenight stays in the backcountry. entilated FreeFloat suspension and body-hugging design make the Jade 53 feel like a daypack, even when your out for a long weekend. The adjustable open-air backpanel provides a custom fit with unbeatable breathability, so you stay comfortable over long distances. An integrated rain cover is found in a dedicated external access pocket that doubles as accessory storage in mild weather. The Jade 53 Backpack also provides a half moon zipper that allows you to access gear in your main compartment without having to unload. The Gregory Jade 53 Backpack is perfect for women looking for a larger pack for extended backpacking trips and expeditions that provides exceptional comfort on the trail.
- FreeFloat ventilated suspension featuring the 3D comfort cradle hipbelt with dynamic flex panels that move with the natural movements of your body.
- Women's specific 3D comfort cradle hipbelt with 3D construction for hotspot free, body-hugging comfort.
- Perimeter alloy frame and fiberglass anti-barreling cross-stay for stable load management.
- Sunglass QuickStow system on shoulder harness for quick, secure and scratch-free access to your shades.
- Hydration sleeve with SpeedClip hydration hangar compatible with Gregory's 3D Hydro reservoir (reservoir not included).
- Dual side stretch mesh pockets with pass-through for over or under compression.
- Zippered bottom sleeping bag compartment with removable divider.
- Custom comfort-grip molded zipper pulls and molded webbing keepers for strap management.
- Adjustable torso length with open-air ventilated backpanel with moisture wicking mesh.
- Women's specific die-cut shoulder harness with sternum strap featuring an integrated safety whistle and hydration clip.
- Raincover included with dedicated zippered pocket behind front pocket for added organization.
- Front U-Zip opening for easy access to the main compartment without removing the top pocket.
- Floating top pocket with zippered compartment and an underside zippered pocket, reflective attachment points, and key clip.
- Front stretch mesh pocket with secure buckle closure.
- Adjustable attachment loop and upper shock lock for trekking poles or an ice axe.
||14" - 17" / 35.6 - 43.2cm
||26" - 45" / 66 - 114.3cm
||3.38lbs / 1.53kg
||50L / 3051cu in
|Rain Cover Weight
||0.20lbs / 91g
|Max Carry Weight
||40lbs / 18kg
||27" x 13.25" x 12" / 68.6cm x 33.7cm x 30.5cm