On Sale: $159.96Regularly: $199.95Sale Ends Monday 05/27/2019
Item # :: available.
Expected To Ship on
Jade 53 Backpack Womens is the perfect pack for adventure travel or backpacking trips and is specifically designed for a woman's use. Designed to strike the balance between daypacks and trekking packs, the Jade 53 is perfect for the trips you actually have the time to take: overnights, long weekends, and four-day, threenight stays in the backcountry. The new CrossFlo suspension better supports multi-day loads over long distances, while its ventilated trampoline backpanel design keeps you cool on short and long hikes in all kinds of weather. A spacious main compartment, and front pocket makes it easy to organize and quickly access your gear. An integrated rain cover is found in a dedicated external access pocket that doubles as accessory storage in mild weather. The Jade 53 Backpack also provides a half moon zipper that allows you to access gear in your main compartment without having to unload. The Gregory Jade 53 Backpack is perfect for women looking for a larger pack for extended backpacking trips and expeditions that provides exceptional comfort on the trail.
- Front U-zip main compartment access panel
- Floating, removable top pocket with zippered security pocket and key clip
- Dual-density hipbelt and shoulder harness foam for improved heavy load stability
- Front Stuff Pocket- Front stretch-woven stuff pocket with surface-mounted quick-release buckle closure
- Compression Straps- Cross-over side compression straps with ultra-durable quick-release buckles
- Raincover Integration- Integrated rain cover in a dedicated external access pocket that doubles as accessory storage in mild weather
- Independent tool and trekking pole attachment loops
- Sunglass stash on shoulder harness for quick access
- Bottom sleeping bag access panel
- Bottom compression straps with quick-release buckles
- Enhanced lumbar foam layering for increased load-bearing comfort
- Side Pockets- Dual stretch mesh side pockets
- Hipbelt Pockets- Dual zippered hipbelt pockets
- Multi Straps- removable via girth hitch, adjustable straps that can be positioned at multiple lash points on the exterior of the pack for carrying a sleeping pad, outerwear, camp shoes, etc.
- Internal hydration sleeve with hose management