Our Price: $229.95
Item # :: available.
Expected To Ship on
Jade 63 Backpack Womens is the perfect pack for adventure travel or backpacking trips and is specifically built for a woman's use. The Jade 63 is antithesis to bulky, unwieldy backpacks of the past. Streamlined, lightweight, and thoughtfully designed for long-distance comfort, this is the pack that will change your mind about spending more than a weekend on the trail. If youíre already an enthusiast, the Jade 63 will elevate your game to new heights, as itís ideally sized for extended backcountry users who follow a minimalist packing philosophy . The new CrossFlo suspension better supports multi-day loads over long distances, while its ventilated trampoline backpanel design keeps you cool on short and long hikes in all kinds of weather. A spacious main compartment, and front pocket makes it easy to organize and quickly access your gear. An integrated rain cover is found in a dedicated external access pocket that doubles as accessory storage in mild weather. The Jade 63 Backpack also provides a half moon zipper that allows you to access gear in your main compartment without having to unload. The Gregory Jade 63 Backpack is perfect for women looking for a larger pack for extended backpacking trips and expeditions that provides exceptional comfort on the trail.
- Front U-zip main compartment access panel
- Floating, removable top pocket with zippered security pocket and key clip
- Dual-density hipbelt and shoulder harness foam for improved heavy load stability
- Front Stuff Pocket- Front stretch-woven stuff pocket with surface-mounted quick-release buckle closure
- Compression Straps- Cross-over side compression straps with ultra-durable quick-release buckles
- Raincover Integration- Integrated rain cover in a dedicated external access pocket that doubles as accessory storage in mild weather
- Independent tool and trekking pole attachment loops
- Sunglass stash on shoulder harness for quick access
- Bottom sleeping bag access panel
- Bottom compression straps with quick-release buckles
- Enhanced lumbar foam layering for increased load-bearing comfort
- Side Pockets- Dual stretch mesh side pockets
- Hipbelt Pockets- Dual zippered hipbelt pockets
- Multi Straps- removable via girth hitch, adjustable straps that can be positioned at multiple lash points on the exterior of the pack for carrying a sleeping pad, outerwear, camp shoes, etc.
- Internal hydration sleeve with hose management