Gregory Maven 65 Backpack Women's Closeout
On Sale: $174.97Regularly: $249.00
Item # 190207006445 :: 1 available.
Expected To Ship on 04/19/2021
Don't let a hot, heavy load on your back steal your backcountry joy. Sling the Gregory Maven 55 pack over your shoulders and enjoy its customizable fit and ventilated suspension. A multi-day excursion in the mountains demands a light, nimble pack with plenty of support—not always an easy combination to find. Thanks to the Maven 65 and its lightweight Aerolon suspension, you can have both the svelte pack you want and the load management you need. Light on your back, but packing abundant trail-ready features, the Maven 65 embodies the modern approach to backpacking.
- AEROLON SUSPENSION | uses a customized lightweight 7001 aluminum chassis design to deliver uncompromised ventilation and load stabilizing trail performance to reduce energy expenditure on the trail.
- QUICKADJUST HIPBELTS AND BACK HEIGHT | system provide the perfect fit every time, while the unique hipbelt adjustment allow the hipbelt pockets to move with the adjustment to maintain easy pocket access
- 3D SHOULDER HARNESSES & HIPBELT | with dual density LIfeSpan EVA foam construction for an amazingly cush ride in a sub-four pound pack
- SUNGLASS QUICKSTOW | system on shoulder harness allows a quick, secure and scratch-free way to store your shades on the go
- SIDEWINDER BOTTLE STASH | dual stretch-mesh side pockets, one which provides on-the-go water bottle access with optional tether for pocket security when not in use (offered on largest two style)
- SLEEPING BAG MULTI-STRAPS | removable via girth hitch, these handy straps can be used to carry your sleeping pad or removed to carry other items on the pack
- ULTRA-LIGHT TOP FLAP | option included by removing the sleeping bag divider and using it in place of the traditional top-pocket for ultra-light configuration (offered on largest two style)
- REINFORCED BOTTOM PANEL | with dual-layer construction for superior abrasion, weather and puncture resistance
- SIDEKICK DAYPACK | a combination reservoir sleeve and ultra-light, removable daypack, perfect for daytrips, summit hikes, or supply runs into town during a thru-hike
- MATRIX VENTILATION SYSTEM | uses a foam-matrix backpanel structure encapsulated by breathable mesh to provide air flow and moisture evaporation, in order to reduce energy expenditure and increase comfort
- GRIPTION LUMBAR PAD | with soft-molded silicon gription pad technology for enhanced load transfer and energy savings
- RAINCOVER INTEGRATION | raincover stows in zippered mesh compartment beneath front stuff pocket and doubles as accessory pocket
- DUAL ZIPPERED HIPBELT POCKETS | for quick access items on the trail (one mesh and one shell fabric for storage flexibility)
- FRONT STRETCH STUFF POCKET | for gear overflow and organization
- DOUBLE ZIP TOP POCKET | has additional zippered pocket for organization and access to small items such as headlamps or maps
- SOLAR-READY | Goal Zero attachment points on top pockets
- MOLDED WEBBING KEEPERS | for compression strap management
||Top/Bottom - Access Points: Top/Bottom
||30.0" x 13.0" x 11.0"