On Sale: $199.96Regularly: $249.95Sale Ends Monday 05/27/2019
Item # 190207004526 :: 1 available.
Expected To Ship on 05/27/2019
Designed for anything from alpine pursuits to weekend backpacking trips, the Gregory
Paragon 68 Backpack is a mountain ready warrior. Nine times out of ten, a pack this light with this kind of capacity would be stripped of anything close to comfort or convenience. The Paragon 68 is the exception, tearing up the trail with lightweight, ventilated ease thanks to Aerolon suspension, and offering deluxe features you’d be hard-pressed to find inside its weight class. If a weekend in the woods is on your list, don’t let a heavy pack keep you lagging behind. The Paragon 68 gives you room to haul the gear you want without making sacrifices, while simultaneously shaving weight to keep you light on your feet. A lightweight 7075 aluminum chassis and matrix ventilated foam backpanel drop ounces without dialing back on support, and you’ll wonder if Gregory used magic to pack in so many features (we did). So whether you plan on peakbagging your way through Colorado or just need a comfortable backpack for your backpacking trips, the Gregory Paragon 68 Backpack is ready for anything.
- AEROLON SUSPENSION | uses a customized lightweight 7001 aluminum chassis design to deliver uncompromised ventilation and load stabilizing trail performance to reduce energy expenditure on the trail.
- MATRIX VENTILATION SYSTEM | uses a foam-matrix backpanel structure encapsulated by breathable mesh to provide air flow and moisture evaporation, in order to reduce energy expenditure and increase comfort
- GRIPTION LUMBAR PAD | with soft-molded silicon gription pad technology for enhanced load transfer and energy savings
- RAINCOVER INTEGRATION | raincover stows in zippered mesh compartment beneath front stuff pocket and doubles as accessory pocket
- DUAL ZIPPERED HIPBELT POCKETS | for quick access items on the trail (one mesh and one shell fabric for storage flexibility)
- FRONT STRETCH STUFF POCKET | for gear overflow and organization
- ULTRA-LIGHT TOP FLAP | option included by removing the sleeping bag divider and using it in place of the traditional top-pocket for ultra-light configuration
- SIDEKICK DAYPACK | a combination reservoir sleeve and ultra-light, removable daypack, perfect for daytrips, summit hikes, or supply runs into town during a thru-hike
- REINFORCED BOTTOM PANEL | with dual-layer construction for superior abrasion, weather and puncture resistance
- SLEEPING BAG MULTI-STRAPS | removable via girth hitch, these handy straps can be used to carry your sleeping pad or removed to carry other items on the pack
- QUICKADJUST HIPBELTS AND BACK HEIGHT | system provide the perfect fit every time, while the unique hipbelt adjustment allow the hipbelt pockets to move with the adjustment to maintain easy pocket access
- 3D SHOULDER HARNESSES & HIPBELT | with dual density LIfeSpan EVA foam construction for an amazingly cush ride in a sub-four pound pack
- SUNGLASS QUICKSTOW | system on shoulder harness allows a quick, secure and scratch-free way to store your shades on the go
- SIDEWINDER BOTTLE STASH | dual stretch-mesh side pockets, one which provides on-the-go water bottle access with optional tether for pocket security when not in use (offered on largest two style)
- DOUBLE ZIP TOP POCKET | has additional zippered pocket for organization and access to small items such as headlamps or maps
- SLEEPING BAG MULTI-STRAPS | removable via girth hitch, these handy straps can be used to carry your sleeping pad or removed to carry other items on the pack or used as a hipbelt on the SideKick daypack
- SOLAR-READY | Goal Zero attachment points on top pockets
- MOLDED WEBBING KEEPERS | for compression strap management
||31.0" x 13.0" x 12.0"