On Sale: $139.97Regularly: $199.00
Item # 844930101785 :: 1 available.
Expected To Ship on 09/21/2020
Zulu 55 Backpack has a ton of space without the weight! 55 litres, or 3234 cubic inches, gives you plenty of space to pack for that weekend on the trail. With its streamlined shape, low weight, full feature set, and incredible ventilated comfort, this is a pack that can cover serious distance and haul heavy loads without leaving you drained when you hit camp. A Gregory exclusive CrossFlo suspension and ventilated backpanel helps carry weight and position your pack against your back while keeping you from having a damp shirt after a long day of walking. A Gregory waistbelt with cross-over padding adds stability and carry comfort to the Zulu 55 backpack for loads up to 40 pounds by keeping the majority of the weight on your hips and off your shoulders. An interior sleeve with port inside the Zulu 55 is compatible with most reservoir systems while two exterior stretch pockets hold extra water bottles because water, you need it. U-shaped front zippered access to the main compartment makes unpacking all your gear to gain access to that one little item in the middle of everything else you need right now a thing of the past. Just unzip, locate, and re-zip without having to spend ten minutes unpacking and packing. Side and bottom compression straps keep your load locked in so you won't feel off balance thanks to shifting gear inside your pack. Tons of pockets, zippered or otherwise, on the main body and in the floating top lid offer plenty of organizational storage places and latch points for overflow gear. An integrated, color-matched raincover keeps your goods nice and dry when the sky grows dark and a storm is imminent. For a pack that won't weigh you down while having all the features you've always wanted in a bag strap on the Gregory Zulu 55 Backpack and get outside!
- Front U-zip main compartment access panel
- Floating, removable top pocket with zippered security pocket and key clip
- Dual-density hipbelt and shoulder harness foam for improved heavy load stability
- Front Stuff Pocket- Front stretch-woven stuff pocket with surface-mounted quick-release buckle closure
- Compression Straps- Cross-over side compression straps with ultra-durable quick-release buckles
- Raincover Integration- Integrated rain cover in a dedicated external access pocket that doubles as accessory storage in mild weather
- Independent tool and trekking pole attachment loops
- Sunglass stash on shoulder harness for quick access
- Bottom sleeping bag access panel
- Removable multistraps used for bottom compression
- Enhanced lumbar foam layering for increased load-bearing comfort
- Side Pockets- Dual stretch mesh side pockets
- Hipbelt Pockets- Dual zippered hipbelt pockets
- Multi Straps- removable via girth hitch, adjustable straps that can be positioned at multiple lash points on the exterior of the pack for carrying a sleeping pad, outerwear, camp shoes, etc.
- Internal hydration sleeve with hose management