Our Price: $239.95
Item # :: available.
Expected To Ship on
Named for the Māori word for strength and support, the Hoka One One Kaha 2 GTX Boot delivers both. With surprising speed, it makes the ups easier and the downs quicker. When hiking over long distances, this trekking shoe will deliver you to your destination in comfort and safety. Unequaled in its weight-to-cushion ratio, the Kaha 2 GTX offers the full HOKA ONE ONE® package — proprietary foams, patented geometries and exceptional Vibram® Megagrip traction. Soft and smooth, but inherently supportive, the Kaha GTX features a GORE-TEX bootie that’ll keep your feet comfortable and dry regardless of the conditions. And an adjustable lacing system provides a lockdown fit regardless of your foot type. With the Hoka One One Kaha 2 GTX Boot,the world is your oyster.
- Waterproof nubuck leather uppers; leather is from a certified Leather Working Group (LWG) gold-rated tannery
- Updated with HUBBLE® heels with SwallowTail™ geometry, these durable hikers feature Vibram® Megagrip rubber with Traction Lug for increased ground contact
- Mesh and polyester laces are made with recycled content
- Abrasion-resistant toe caps and heels
- Molded polyurethane sockliners are made with 50% soybean oil
- Vibram Megagrip rubber outsoles with Traction Lug design feature 5 mm lugs
- Trailblazing silhouette employs GORE-TEX footwear fabric with recycled textile for waterproof/breathable protection
- Topically applied PFC-free water repellency treatment adds extra protection from wet weather
- Quick-lace metal top hooks
- Anatomic Achilles construction with heel pull tabs
- Late stage Meta-Rocker with integrated flex grooves
||2 lbs. 5.6 oz.