Our Price: $999.00
Item # :: available.
Expected To Ship on n/a
Please Note: Kayaks are shipped to authorized commercial addresses. Please call for residential rates (800)643-3629.
Kayaks can be delivered free
in the Greater Orlando, FL Area. Otherwise, kayaks are shipped via freight to commercial addresses. Contact us for residential shipping options.
The Hurricane Aqua Sports
Phoenix 120 Kayak is a fully-featured sit-on-top that slices through water. At 11' 6", the Phoenix 120 proves paddling can be second nature by combining unique hull design with a lightweight construction (40lbs). The open ride is even more comfortable when you adjust the foot braces to just the right placement. This bad-boy will tow everything from fishing gear to bird watching gear. The bow hatch keeps below deck necessities dry, and the stern rigging gives another option for towing equipment. And with a number of attachment points on the deck, you can customize with a variety of seat options. Stable, fun, and surprisingly light, the Hurricane Phoenix 120 is an efficient kayak that will suit a various recreational water activities
Ships to Commercial Addresses Only
Displayed color is "Green"
- 11 Ft 6 inch length and extremely light weight allow kayak to be transported by the solo paddler
- Open cockpit with molded-in seat and adjustable foot braces keep you comfortably poised to paddle; molded-in cup holder keeps beverages handy
- Flat deck attachment points facilitate the use of accessories such as fish finders and rod holders (not included)
- Trylon thermoformed ABS plastic hull material is stiff and light like traditional composite kayaks and offers similar looks, but it costs considerably less
- Aft storage tank well with bungee rigging and 10 in. bow hatch with watertight cover stashes your gear; tank well is sized to accommodate milk-crate gear box
- Toggled carry handles ease transport to the water
||11 fy 6 in