Our Price: $1299.00
Item # :: available.
Expected To Ship on
Please Note: Kayaks are shipped to authorized commercial addresses. Please call for residential rates (800)643-3629.
Kayaks can be delivered free
in the Greater Orlando, Florida Area. Otherwise, kayaks are shipped via freight to commercial addresses. Contact us for residential shipping options.
Skimmer 116 Ultimate Kayak - The Hurricane Aqua Sports Skimmer 116 Ultimate is the ideal craft when you need a well-crafted, high performing, sit on top kayak. Hurricane's popular Skimmer 116 has given birth to a new design - the Skimmer 116 Ultimate with frame seat. By pairing our lightest sit-on-top with Native’s industry-leading First Class frame seat, Hurricane has created a super stable, super comfy platform for cruising, fishing, bird watching, and simply having a blast on the water. The Skimmer 116's touring style hull and Trylon construction allow it to easily outpace other kayaks in its class, while the First Class seat keeps your thighs feeling fresh after a day on the water. This new 11 ˝-footer is full-featured from bow to stern with comfortable grab handles, 10-inch bow hinge hatch, two 5 ˝-inch day hatches, a paddle holder, water bottle holder, and stern well bungee. Best of all, it only weighs 43 lbs with the seat installed. Take the seat out and loading is 5 lbs easier! Enlighten yourself and pick up a Hurricane! When you need a sit on top kayak that does it all, the Hurricane Aqua Sports Skimmer 116 Ultimate is just the vessel for you.
Commercial Shipping Only
- Scuppers: 1 5/8-inch scuppers drain footwell & rear wells
- Rear Well Bungee: Deck storage for dry bag & gear
- Console w/cup holder: Holds water bottle & provides mounting for angler kit
- Sealect Designs Footbrace system: Easy adjust pinch & pull
- Stern Drain Plug: Simple hull drainage
- Hatches, 5.5” Center & 8" Bow: Storage compartment access
- Paddle Holder: Secures paddle to deck
- Outfitting: AireStream seatback and new Skimmer Cushpad
- Molded Grab Handles on Bow, Stern and Sides: Comfortable grip when carrying kayak during portage