On Sale: $103.9620% Off. Regularly: $129.95Sale Ends Monday 11/27/2017
Item # :: available.
Expected To Ship on n/a
The Mens Keen
Anchorage Boots will have you ready for winter with waterproof protection and warm insulation in a wear anywhere style. These Keen insulated boots feature KEEN.DRY, their very own proprietary waterproof and breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in, making them perfect for walking and hiking in the snow. Featuring 200g of KEEN.WARM insulation for serious winter weather protection, the Anchorage Boots were specifically designed for warmth, comfort and traction all wrapped up in a fashionable street style boot. For added cold protection, Keen incorporated a thermal heat shield into the footbed of these cold weather boots and a gore stretch panel that makes for easy on and off while providing added comfort. The outsole on these Keen boots is made with a dual climate rubber outsole that will harden when the temperatures get cold to give you superior traction in rough conditions. For even more serious protection, the Anchorage Boots feature KEEN.PROTECT a patented toe protection where the outsoles wrap up over your toes for the ultimate protection. Be ready for the snow in a good looking boot that your rugged lifestyle demands with the Mens Keen Anchorage Boots.
- 200g KEEN.Warm™ insulation
- Dual climate non-marking rubber outsole
- Injection molded EVA midsole
- KEEN.DRY ™ waterproof breathable membrane
- Thermal heat shield footbed
- Waterproof nubuck leather uppe
- The Keen Anchorage Boot has 4mm multi-directional lugs
- Gore stretch panel for easy on and off and added comfort
- Keen Fit Tip= We find this style runs about a 1/2 size small
- Patented toe protection
- TPU stability shank