Our Price: $199.95
Item # 840054253270 :: 1 available.
Expected To Ship on 12/12/2019
The Womens Lowa
Renegade III GTX Lo is a sturdy, all-terrain boot for when you don't need the over the ankle protection of the Renegade Mid. Utilizing MONOWRAP frame technology in it's construction, the lower cut Renegade is lighter than before while still maintaining that all important stability and support. This frame delivers outstanding shock absorption while remaining long lasting and eco-friendly. Uppers in water-repellent Nubuk leather make the Renegade tough. Lined with Gore-Tex, the low cut Lowa Renegade gives you the ultimate climate comfort and waterproof protection. The slightly stiffer nylon shank provides enhanced performance for hikers who tackle more rugged trail. Underneath the Renegade, the Lowa Vialta III outsole provides sure-footed traction in a variety of terrain. Built on a last specific to the female foot, the Women's Renegade provides optimal fit and comfort. The Womens Lowa Renegade III GTX Lo Hiking Boots are a perennial favorite for day hiking and short-haul, weekend backpacking.
- Built on an exclusive, LOWA women's last for optimal fit and comfort.
- LINING: Waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX®. A LOWA patented design.
- MIDSOLE: PU Monowrap® Frame, a LOWA patented construction technique that allows us to reduce overall boot weight while retaining important lateral stability.
- STABILIZER: Full length nylon.
- UPPER: Nubuk leather.
- FOOTBED: Climate control footbed, with comfort perforations improves breathability, creating a blister-free world for your tooties.
- OUTSOLE: LOWA Vialta III.