On Sale: $269.9727% Off. Regularly: $369.95
Item # :: available.
Expected To Ship on n/a
The Mens Lowa
Tibet Pro GTX Boots is an ideal backpacking boot for extended periods when carrying a heavy pack. With an upper made of thick Nubuck leather, the Tibet Pro provides durable protection from all the hazards of the trail. The tall ankle shaft gives you extra support and protection. Lined with Gore-Tex, the Tibet Pro GTX protects your feet from the elements, keeping you feet dry in wet weather or winter conditions. High rubber randing provides durability. Lowa's patented Asymmetric Walking Postition system conforms with the way you walk, improving support and balance. Underneath these Lowa backpacking boots, a Vibram Masai sole yields exceptional traction on tough terrain. If need be, you can even strap on a set of crampons onto the Tibet Pro GTX. Built for the long haul, the Mens Lowa Tibet Pro GTX Boots are a recommended boot for Outward Bound West.
- Taller ankle shaft of 2.6 mm thick Nubuck leather upper
- GORE-TEX lining: waterproof and breathable
- Patented AWP: Asymetric Walking Position
- Lightweight alloy lace loops with sprung lace hooks
- Limited strap on crampon use, if necessary
- 'C4' Comfort Tongue
- Climate Control System
- High rubber randing for durability
- New Vibram 'Masai' backpacking sole unit with performance PU midsole